Nano Tape for DIY Use
– You can also paint or stick the various patterns with the slime on the finished bubble. Or making a squishy fidget square or even nano tape water balls.
– The nano tape balloons set is a fun way to keep your brain focused and hands busy by squeezing and popping bubbles with this sensory stress relief kit for both kids and adults.
– The nano tape for blowing bubbles can enhance parent-child interaction. It’s also a challenging game, it can also develop children’s creativity and imagination.
– The nano tape to make bubbles kit is also a surprise gift for your family, friends or your students.
– Package: This nano tape bubble ballon kit includes 118.11″ length tape; Sticker *12 Sheets; Pentagrams *1 Bag; Pearls *1 Box; Sugar Pellets*1 Bag; Pipe *10 Pieces; Tweezers *1 Piece; used for blowing bubbles, enough for sharing with “like-minded” friends
If Your Nano Tape Bubbles Can’t Be Blew Up, Please Try These Below Solutions:
Solution 1: Please heat the magic nano tape up with hair dryer for 20 seconds.
Solution 2: Please pinch the edges of the nano gel tape pocket tightly before blowing it, especially pinch the parts around the straw when you are blowing bubble.
Solution 3: Please be careful not to stick the nano tape pocket’s middle parts together.
Solution 4: Please remove the straw quickly after blowing bubbles, and then please check if there is air leakage.
Solution 5: Please make sure the straw is in the balloon tape and won’t be blocked by it.
Nano Tape for Home Use
– Home organization: Use the tape to hang lightweight objects such as picture frames, posters, and calendars without damaging walls or leaving holes.
– Office supplies: Use the tape to attach notes or reminders to your computer monitor or workspace, or to secure cables and cords to a desk or wall.
– Party decorations: Use the tape to hang lightweight decorations such as balloons, streamers, or banners without damaging walls or ceilings.
– Classroom activities: The tape can be used to create temporary displays or to attach lightweight educational materials to a whiteboard or wall.
– Kitchen organization: Use the tape to hang small kitchen tools or utensils on the inside of cabinets or on the fridge, or to secure small items such as recipe cards or shopping lists in place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.