The Celebration Starts at Joyin! The JOYIN brand is committed to making the best-selling toys and the ultimate party products for people of all ages. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play and enhance a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on, and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration. We help our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting party supplies, toys, costumes, holiday decors and so much more.
We are looking for a passionate full-time Bilingual (Mandarin/English) Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team in Tempe, Arizona. You will work with our Operations Team, Product Management Team & Design Team to help promote our fun and exciting products that delight our customers. You will take on various responsibilities and grow rapidly with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000 - $45,000
Schedule: Monday to Friday, occasionally on weekends
- Work cross-functionally in a project management capacity to improve on existing packaging and compliance metrics.
- Work with design & product development team to create new packaging templates following our branding guidelines
- Build and maintain an overall scheduling process that includes proper assignment of appropriate resources to monitor and communicate deliverables and deadlines in a timely manner
- Assign & approve all packaging designs to our packaging designers or freelancers
- Utilize critical thinking & judgment to communicate edits with designers or freelancers on creative requirements
- Perform simple packaging edits utilizing Adobe Suite (PS or AI) if needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, design, or any related field
- Experiences in Google Sheets & Adobe Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop) required
- Detail-oriented team player who is able to deliver results within deadlines for different departments
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong creativity and adaptability in a fast-paced startup
- Available to work in the Tempe office
- Able to complete tasks independently following instructions
- Fast learner & strong problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude & willing to go the extra miles
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Toys/decoration gifts to employees
- Casual dress code
- 401K match
- Quarterly team bonus
- Annual personal bonus
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Joyin Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume or CV to email@example.com.