We're looking for a Bilingual HR Manager (Chinese and English) to join our HR team! The ideal candidate is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle human resources support to the team. The HR Manager should be naturally curious and highly collaborative. This person will play an important role in shaping and fostering culture, employee relations and processes.
- Work with the co-founders to update and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Monitor and enforce overall HR strategies, systems, processes, and procedures across the organization.
- Manage an HR team and oversee all HR functions including Talent Acquisition, performance management, employee engagement, compensation, and benefits, and more.
- Serve as an HR adviser to business leaders.
- Manage employee relation related matters.
- Ensure federal and state compliance throughout human resource management.
- Make suggestions to improve current processes, help implement solutions, policy & Procedure Development.
- Partner with team members to create engaging events and initiatives for all employees
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or equivalent responsibilities
- At least three years’ experience working in human resources
- Proficiency in Chinese is required
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com