Vision: JOYIN is to be your go-to for toys and celebrations.
Mission: We deliver joy to you by designing and providing the best selection of creative toys, holiday decorations, and celebration products at outstanding value. And offering an incredibly convenient online and unrivaled customer experience.
Joyin Inc is the fastest growing and No.1 Amazon seller in the toy category. With super-efficient and fully functional internal teams, we have been able to create hundreds of best sellers in various toy subcategories on amazon. Within 2021 Joyin has served over 10 million customers with over 6000 SKUs. With a series of new investments, we are determined to bring the company to a new next level with full sales channels- Amazon, Director to Customer (DTC), and offline wholesales. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking to add a creative and qualified full-time Graphic Designer/Illustrator to our Design Team. Each artist in our team works with Product Managers to create fun and exciting products that delight our customers, their families, and friends.
The role requires fundamental knowledge of design, manufacturing, and strong project management skills. The ideal candidate loves creating products with personality, possesses solid sketching ability, and has an eye for character design. The Product Designer presents their design concepts and explains why they are great. They are able to take feedback from multiple points of view and are happy to make changes to improve the final product. We're looking for someone who would take initiative and create the most fun toys you can imagine.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Schedule: Up for Discussion
- Work on graphic design projects, illustration, and animation.
- Utilize a strong design aesthetic with complete PREPRESS skills.
- Generate on-brand artwork and designs (Seasonal Party Supplies, Toy, Holiday décor).
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with the Creative, Marketing, and Product Team to achieve project goals.
- Maintain graphic standards in all creative designs, while adhering to current strategies, branding, company message, and procedures.
- Practice a quick and efficient design process for packaging materials, including brainstorming, sketching, and creating prototypes and digital images.
- Photo manipulation and correction.
- Evaluate consumer and market trends.
- Meet goals pertaining to cost, safety compliance, and branding.
- Be familiar with printing materials and printing processes.
- Anticipate, analyze, and resolve project issues; escalate issues and give recommendations for creative solutions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of previous graphic design experience.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, OR other related design disciplines/on-job experience.
- Basic understanding of three-dimensional shape and form.
- Mastery level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, not limited to Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and other Creative Suite tools.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in packaging design and creation is a PLUS.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills with high attention to detail, especially while working under demanding deadlines.
- Work well with others in a team or on your own.
- Multitasking and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment and self-motivated, consistently giving your best effort, and continually looking for ways to improve.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com. A portfolio is required. Candidates who do not submit work examples/samples will not be considered.