The Celebration Starts at Joyin! The JOYIN brand is committed to making the best-selling toys and the ultimate party products for people of all ages. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking to add two passionate full-time Logistics Associates to our team. You will help oversee the warehouse workflow and help run our warehouse efficiently according to safety guidelines. You will support all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle. Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees order fulfilment process and ensures that all products shipped on time.
- Oversees the completion and distribution of daily reports.
- Works with the department leaders to establish proper inventory goals and expected level of accuracy.
- Resolves discrepancies and follows up orders.
- Escalates concerns to the Sales and Customer Service or manager.
- Communicates effectively with Customer Service Team and Logistics Department about shipping needs and concerns.
- Works with transportation companies to coordinate and follow up shipping schedules.
- Assists in onboarding new employees and provides training.
- Other duties related to logistics as assigned.
- Hands-on experience on Amazon FBA orders and other platform orders such as wayfair, target preferred.
- BS in Supply Chain management, logistics or relevant field.
- Hardworking mindset and positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Can work and maintain a clean work environment.
Shipping & receiving 2 years (Preferred)
Warehouse supervisor/ assistance job experience 1 year (Preferred)
English (Required) & Chinese (Mandarin) (Preferred)
If you are interested, please email your resume to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.