Jul 15th, 2021
We are looking to add a creative and qualified full-time Graphic Designer/Illustrator to our Design Team. Each artist in our team works with Marketing Team to create fun and exciting marketing materials for website, social media, email marketing that delight our customers, their families, and friends.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
This position will requirement in person at the office on daily basis.
- Work on graphic design projects, illustration, and animation.
- Utilize a strong design aesthetic with complete PREPRESS skills.
- Generate on-brand artwork and designs (Seasonal Party Supplies, Toy, Holiday décor, costumes, etc.)
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with the Marketing Team members to achieve project goals.
- Maintain graphic standards in all creative designs, while adhering to current strategies, branding, company message, and procedures.
- Practice a quick and efficient design process for marketing materials, including brainstorming, creating digital images, banners, and gif files. Photo manipulation and correction if needed.
- Evaluate consumer and market trends. Be familiar with digital marketing materials and market common practice.
- Anticipate, analyze, and resolve project issues; escalate issues and give recommendations for creative solutions.
- Other ad hoc design and visual content creation tasks assigned by the team, which may include short video film and editing when needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of previous graphic design experience.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, OR other related design disciplines/on-job experience.
- Mastery level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, not limited to Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and other Creative Suite tools.
- Good working knowledge of video editing tool such as Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Canva
- Proficient understanding of Google Workspace
- Experience in graphic design and illustration creation. Previous experience in website banner design, social media graphic content creation preferred.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills with high attention to detail, especially while working under demanding deadlines.
- Work well with others in a team or on your own.
- Multitasking and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment and self-motivated, consistently giving your best effort, and continually look for ways to improve.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Birthday parties
- Toys/decoration gifts to employees
- Casual dress code
- 401K match
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Joyin Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. A portfolio is required. Candidates who do not submit work examples/samples will not be considered.