Vision: JOYIN is to be your go-to for toys and celebrations.
Mission: We deliver joy to you by designing and providing the best selection of creative toys, holiday decorations, and celebration products at outstanding value. And offering an incredibly convenient online and unrivaled customer experience.
Joyin Inc is the fastest growing and No.1 Amazon seller in the toy category. With super-efficient and fully functional internal teams, we have been able to create hundreds of best sellers in various toy subcategories on amazon. Within 2021 Joyin has served over 10 million customers with over 6000 SKUs. With a series of new investments, we are determined to bring the company to a new next level with full sales channels- Amazon, Director to Customer (DTC), and offline wholesales. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking to add a passionate full-time Office Assistant to our team. You will work with our Product Managers and Designers to create fun and exciting products that delight our customers, their families, and friends.
As we are a growing company, you will take on various responsibilities and learn and grow rapidly with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000 - $40,000
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Processing day-to-day administrative items: mail, overnight mail, packages, courier services, etc.
- Ordering, receiving, packing and shipping, receiving samples packages.
- Purchasing and picking up samples for the Products Team and Photo shooting Team.
- Coordination for the company activities, including but not limit to:
- Company parties’ arrangement and purchasing.
- Company giveaway items allocation.
- Holidays office decorations for Halloween, Christmas and Chinese New Year.
- Company holiday gifts planning, purchasing and allocation.
- Proficient in Mandarin & English is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org