Who Are We:
The Celebration Starts at Joyin! The JOYIN brand is committed to making the best-selling toys and the ultimate party products for people of all ages. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking to add a passionate full-time Operations Specialist to our team. As we are a small company, you will take various responsibilities and learn and grow rapidly with the company.
- Learn all the existing processes and SOPs
- Create manuals & guides on existing departments including onboarding documents, user manual, etc.
- Design and develop project plans to implement new policies, programs, and initiatives, and operating processes of strategic significance to the unit
- Optimize operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards
- Assist supervisors with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Train new employees on our SOP
- Track and report on operational performance
- Maintain policy and procedure documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional in English, Mandarin is preferred but is not a must
- Excellent at interpersonal communication and people/project management
- Able to solve problems quickly, handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Google Suite (i.e., Docs, Spreadsheet)
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in management, psychology or other relevant majors
- Startup experience preferred - Can-do attitude is a MUST
- Have some coding knowledge is preferred
- Have used Net Suite or helped set up NetSuite is highly valued
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist or in a similar role
- Project management and leadership experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Detail-oriented & able to digest mass information then relay simplified information to report to management
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Birthday parties
- Toys/decoration gifts to employees
- Casual dress code
- 401K match
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Joyin Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com