Vision: JOYIN is to be your go-to for toys and celebrations.
Mission: We deliver joy to you by designing and providing the best selection of creative toys, holiday decorations, and celebration products at outstanding value. And offering an incredibly convenient online and unrivaled customer experience.
Joyin Inc is the fastest growing and No.1 Amazon seller in the toy category. With super-efficient and fully functional internal teams, we have been able to create hundreds of best sellers in various toy subcategories on amazon. Within 2021 Joyin has served over 10 million customers with over 6000 SKUs. With a series of new investments, we are determined to bring the company to a new next level with full sales channels- Amazon, Director to Customer (DTC), and offline wholesales. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking to add a passionate Packaging Designer to our team. You will work with our Product Managers to create fun and exciting packaging for Toys and Decorations that delight our customers, their families, and friends.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Schedule: Up for Discussion
- Utilize a strong design aesthetic with complete PREPRESS skills.
- Print knowledge: understanding of the printing process, CMYK vs RGB, creating and reading die-lines, separations, and ink application, etc.
- Preflight and production of packaging files. A basic familiarity with packaging materials, costs, and processes.
- Maintain graphic standards in all creative designs: while adhering to current strategies, branding, company message, and procedures.
- Practice a quick and efficient design process for packaging materials, including brainstorming, sketching, and creating prototypes and digital images.
- Assist in coordinating with domestic and overseas printers.
- Take ownership of individual projects while working on collaborative projects, presenting design options for review as assigned.
- Proficiency with short time lines: meet deadlines and all other duties as assigned by managers.
- Evaluate consumer and market trends for packaging materials.
- Practice the ability to persuade with packaging and product ideas.
- Understand consumer psychology and design aesthetics.
- Meet goals pertaining to cost, safety compliance, and branding.
- Photo manipulation and correction.
- Exceptional experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Display a varied portfolio of experience in developing CPG packaging.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word & G Suite applications.
- Excellent proofreading skills with high attention to detail, especially while working under demanding deadlines.
- Basic understanding of three-dimensional shape and form.
- Anticipate, analyze, and resolve project issues; escalate issues and give recommendations for creative solutions.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to quickly identify and rectify mistakes.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills.
- A degree in printing/graphic design or a related field.
- Multitasking and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Resourceful, professional, and work well under pressure.
- Work well with others in a team or on your own.
- Self-motivated, consistently giving your best effort, and continually look for ways to improve.
Please send your Resume, Portfolio and samples of your artworks to email@example.com if you are interested in the position. Candidates without submitting artworks will not be considered.