Vision: JOYIN is to be your go-to for toys and celebrations.
Mission: We deliver joy to you by designing and providing the best selection of creative toys, holiday decorations, and celebration products at outstanding value. And offering an incredibly convenient online and unrivaled customer experience.
Joyin Inc is the fastest growing and No.1 Amazon seller in the toy category. With super-efficient and fully functional internal teams, we have been able to create hundreds of best sellers in various toy subcategories on amazon. Within 2021 Joyin has served over 10 million customers with over 6000 SKUs. With a series of new investments, we are determined to bring the company to a new next level with full sales channels- Amazon, Director to Customer (DTC), and offline wholesales. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking for a passionate full-time Product Photographer to join our marketing production team in Tempe, Arizona. You will work with our Product Team & Marketing Team & Design Team to help promote our fun and exciting products that delight our customers. You will take on various responsibilities and grow rapidly with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000 - $50,000
Schedule: Monday to Friday, occasionally on weekends
- Learn all relevant product knowledge & branding guidelines in order to deliver the best lifestyle photos for the Product Team
- Work with our content coordinator to perform both in studio & outdoor lifestyle photoshoots at least 3 times a week when planned. Tasks include but not limit to:
- Communicate with product managers to review shot lists prior to shoot
- Purchase additional photoshoot supplies weekly & bring to the shooting site
- Organize and transport equipments from the office to the shoot site
- Set up & take down the set during the photoshoot
- Give directions to photo or production assistants if help is needed on lighting and/or equipment arrangement if needed
- Clean up the shooting site afterwards
- Creates content with an exceptional range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery
- Executes standard photography operation procedures including image and/or video editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions to meet our standards
- Keeps equipment up to date, organized, and maintained
- Utilizes up-to-date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying, and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation
- 3-5 years of experience as commercial photographer with a passion for the industry
- Excellent at interpersonal communication and people/project management
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-tasking and track multiple processes
- Familiar with Google Suite (i.e., Docs, Spreadsheet)
- Detail-oriented team player who is able to deliver results within deadlines
- Able to complete tasks independently following instructions
- Fast learner & strong problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude & willing to go the extra miles
- Available to work in the Tempe office
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to drive a cargo van for transporting the samples/equipment for photoshoots
- Must be willing to commute to any photoshoot locations (mainly in GreaterPhoenix area), comfortable with working outdoor up to 80% of time, including summer season
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Note: must submit a portfolio of work for your application to be considered.
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Joyin Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.