April 8th, 2021
We are looking to add a passionate full-time Assistant Product Manager to our team. You will work with our Product Managers and Designers to create fun and exciting products that delight our customers, their families, and friends.
As we are a growing company, you will take various responsibilities and learn and grow rapidly with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000 - $50,000
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Carry out marketing research of products, analyze business data and identify trends.
- Work with designers to create the most exiting products that meet market needs.
- Communicate with foreign manufacturers on product designs and prototypes to ensure great quality.
- Manage product information online to ensure accuracy. Take/edit photos if needed.
- Analyze and control costs including manufacturing cost, marketing cost and operation cost.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales Team to boost profit for each product.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Proficient in Mandarin & English is a MUST
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Photoshop or Illustrator preferred.
- Multitasking and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, consistently giving your best efforts, and continually look for ways to improve.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills.
- Work visa sponsorship
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Birthday parties
- Toys/decoration gifts to employees
- Potential bonus
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Joyin Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org