Vision: JOYIN is to be your go-to for toys and celebrations.
Mission: We deliver joy to you by designing and providing the best selection of creative toys, holiday decorations, and celebration products at outstanding value. And offering an incredibly convenient online and unrivaled customer experience.
Joyin Inc is the fastest growing and No.1 Amazon seller in the toy category. With super-efficient and fully functional internal teams, we have been able to create hundreds of best sellers in various toy subcategories on amazon. Within 2021 Joyin has served over 10 million customers with over 6000 SKUs. With a series of new investments, we are determined to bring the company to a new next level with full sales channels- Amazon, Director to Customer (DTC), and offline wholesales. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking to add a passionate full-time Assistant Product Manager to our team. You will work with our Product Managers and Designers to create fun and exciting products that delight our customers, their families, and friends.
As we are a growing company, you will take on various responsibilities and learn and grow rapidly with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000 - $50,000
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Carry out marketing research of products, analyze business data and identify trends.
- Form product concepts based on marketing research results. Work with designers to create the most exciting products that meet market needs.
- Communicate with foreign manufacturers on product designs and prototypes to ensure great quality.
- Cooperate with the creative production team to prepare marketing materials such as photos, videos, and e-commerce listing descriptions.
- Manage product information online to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze and control costs including manufacturing cost, marketing cost, and operation cost.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales Team to boost profit for each product.
- Master's degree or above, design background is a plus.
- Proficient in Mandarin & English is a MUST
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Photoshop or Illustrator preferred.
- Multitasking and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, consistently giving your best efforts, and continually looking for ways to improve.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com