Vision: JOYIN is to be your go-to for toys and celebrations.
Mission: We deliver joy to you by designing and providing the best selection of creative toys, holiday decorations, and celebration products at outstanding value. And offering an incredibly convenient online and unrivaled customer experience.
Joyin Inc is the fastest growing and No.1 Amazon seller in the toy category. With super-efficient and fully functional internal teams, we have been able to create hundreds of best sellers in various toy subcategories on amazon. Within 2021 Joyin has served over 10 million customers with over 6000 SKUs. With a series of new investments, we are determined to bring the company to a new next level with full sales channels- Amazon, Director to Customer (DTC), and offline wholesales. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking for a Sr. Recruiter in our Human Resources Department. This role partners directly with managers from the various departments at Joyin. You can make your mark by bringing talent to the team and support the company’s rapid growth. Come join an organization that creates fun in people’s lives.
- Execute a hiring plan and achieve hiring goals
- Source and screen active and passive candidates through diversified hiring channels
- Balance multiple timeframes and expectations for budget and time
- Provide great candidate experience in the whole hiring process
- Communicate effectively and timely with hiring managers and candidates
- Review data and market research and consults with the business to recommend and implement a hiring plan that addresses both business demand and talent availability
- Develop a pipeline that generates candidates to meet the future talent needs of the business
- Embody Joyin’s culture in the hiring process
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience required
- 1 +year work experience in staffing agencies preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and great work ethnics
- Results oriented
- Able to build great relationship with internal customers and external candidates
- Problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree or above
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Joyin Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.