Vision: JOYIN is to be your go-to for toys and celebrations.
Mission: We deliver joy to you by designing and providing the best selection of creative toys, holiday decorations, and celebration products at outstanding value. And offering an incredibly convenient online and unrivaled customer experience.
Joyin Inc is the fastest growing and No.1 Amazon seller in the toy category. With super-efficient and fully functional internal teams, we have been able to create hundreds of best sellers in various toy subcategories on amazon. Within 2021 Joyin has served over 10 million customers with over 6000 SKUs. With a series of new investments, we are determined to bring the company to a new next level with full sales channels- Amazon, Director to Customer (DTC), and offline wholesales. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and play, enhancing a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration, helping our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking to add a passionate UX/UI WordPress Developer – WooCommerce to our team. You will work with our Product Managers to create fun and exciting packaging for Toys and Decorations that delight our customers, their families, and friends.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Schedule: Up for Discussion
- Work with the marketing team to understand the needs and provide solutions to optimize the current e-commerce design.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies and website identity guidelines based on our goals. Create high-fidelity designs for each webpage.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision.
- Adapt webpages to a mobile-friendly e-commerce site.
- Update and maintain both mobile and desktop website designs throughout different seasons that follow marketing calendars.
- Work collaboratively with other members in the Marketing team and other departments in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to develop web pages w/ UX in mind.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
- Aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques from teammates
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational / communication skills
- Shopify experience a plus
- Strong experience with website optimization techniques
- Stay up to date on trends for web design and deployment in the industry.
- 3+ yrs developing WordPress websites, especially for e-commerce sites