May 26, 2021
The Celebration Starts at Joyin Inc! We are committed to making the best-selling toys and the ultimate party products for people of all ages. Our branded toy products open the lens of a child's perspective and enhance a child’s cognitive-behavioral, creativity, hands-on and social learning skills. Our party products start and propel the celebration and help our customers create great events and happy memories. We strive to create fun and exciting Party Supplies, Toys, Costumes, Holiday Decor and so much more, bringing the Celebration home to thousands of satisfied customers.
We are looking to add reliable full-time Warehouse Associates to our warehouse team to assist the Shipping and Receiving department with inventory. As we are a small company, you will take various responsibilities and learn and grow rapidly with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: M – F (8am to 4:30pm)
Shipping and Receiving
- Ships and receives unloading trucks
- Checks in products and reports any damages or defects.
- Ensures the accuracy and verifies the counts to all inbound/ outbound shipments.
- Assists in sorting boxes by item and assures matching with the packing list and proactively resolves with any discrepancies.
- Processes (Pick-Pack-Ship) repack products and applies shipment labels or products UPC accurately and efficiently.
- Collects documents DO/ BOL and organizes in records related to all inbound/ outbound shipments.
- Maintains inventory controls on racks by location with organizational standards.
- Keeps shelves, pallet area and workstations neat, sweep, dust and mop.
- Organizes warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Must be eligible to work in US.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 to 5 years warehouse work experience preferred.
- A forklift (sit-down/ standup reach) certificated is a plus.
- Dependable and reliable in reference to physical demands and abilities
- Experience working with Amazon FBA procedure (if no experience we can train)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills as team player.
- Ability to meet timelines with dynamic fast paced environment.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs
- Future full-time opportunities; including but not limited to:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- 401K match
- Birthday parties
- Casual dress code
- Toys/decoration gifts to employees
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Joyin Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org